Thursday 31 May 2018

Pretty Little Girl

Pretty Little Girl



My submission for this challenge is photographed below:


I initially created a White card base (5 1/8 x 4 1/8"), found a Pink Gingham layer (5 5/8 x 3 7/8") in my craft stash and I cut a White stitched frame (5 1/4 x 3 5/8") using one my MFTs stitched frames.  Whilst the Big Shot was out I used lots of different coloured card stock scraps to die cut the different parts of the Little Girl and a (3/4") Pink star.  

Now to put the card together, I adhered the Gingham layer with double sided tape to the card base.  The stitched frame and the Pretty Little Girl (after I had glued all the parts together with wet glue) were adhered to the card using foam pads to give the card dimension.  Finally I adhered the star with snail adhesive.  I haven't put a sentiment on this card yet because I want to know who I am sending it to and for what reason and then I will stamp the sentiment inside the card.  

On the envelope, I stamped the sentiment "Happy Mail" and the duckling delivering the mail so that the recipient of this card will know that it is not a bill!  That completed my project.  I would love to receive feedback on this project, thank you.

Till next time, keep crafting!

Lorraine
:O)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 3

Incredible Like You (2) Second set of 4 cards created from the card kit from Stampin' Up 'Incredible Like Y...