Thursday 18 October 2018

Christmas Mittens

Christmas Mittens

In November 2017, I watched 'The World of JenCraft' No. 40 'Many Mittens Card 1' on YouTube.  I made a comment about the project and Jen chose my comment as the winning comment and sent me the completed card and all the elements to create the card myself.

I put this in a special place and only found it recently.  I thoroughly enjoyed putting my card together and I will be sending both to the Oncology Ward at St James Hospital for them to sell.  I haven't got this particular Stampin' Up mitten dies or edgelit but I have got some similar so I hope to create some more Christmas cards on a similar basis.    




2 comments:

  1. Lovely Lorraine and congrats for winning.

    Hugs

    Donna B xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna, I love Jen's YouTube channel. She is definitely worth a look and being one of her subbies too. xx

      Delete

Week 3

Incredible Like You (2) Second set of 4 cards created from the card kit from Stampin' Up 'Incredible Like Y...