Wednesday 2 May 2018

Foil - 'Thank You'

Foil - 'Thank You'


This is my Foil Card design for the challenge. 


Firstly I created a White card base (5 3/8 x 4 1/8").  Then I trimmed a piece of Black card stock (5 1/4 x 4") for the layer.  Next I cut a piece of the Gold Foil patterned paper (Purchased at The Range) (5 x 3 3/4")

The black card stock was adhered straight onto the white card base using wet glue.  For the sentiment, I cut a 'Thank You' oval die (3 1/4 x 2 1/8") into the top left-hand corner of the Gold foil layer.  I then adhered the Gold foil layer to the Black card stock using foam pads.  The sentiment though was adhered directly onto the Black card stock using wet glue.  This gave some dimension to the card.  

With some scraps of the Gold foil, I cut 1 complete Gold foil banner (1 3/4 x 3/4"), 1 Black/Gold foil banner (1 1/2 x 3/4") and a Gold ribbon banner (1 3/4 x 1/2").  These were adhered together and then adhered to the top right-hand corner of the Gold foil mat.  

I left the inside clear on this card for a longer written message.  The envelope was stamped with the 'Happy Mail' sentiment and the duck image too, so that the recipient would know that they had not got a bill.  This completed this project.

I would love to know what you think about my projects, so please leave a comment.  Thank you.

Till next time, keep crafting!


Lorraine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 3

Incredible Like You (2) Second set of 4 cards created from the card kit from Stampin' Up 'Incredible Like Y...