Tuesday 8 May 2018

Stampin' Up Apron Builder Cards

Stampin' Up Apron Builder Cards

Every seen a stamp set or dies that you are not sure how to use or what type of projects you would use them for?  All card crafters have - everyone probably with a different set too because we all see each set differently when we create; otherwise all our cards would be the same LOL. 😀😀


Well the set above was one of those sets for me.  I knew that it would be a great set but I just could not get my head around it at all.  Then Stampin' Up Demonstrator Amanda Charlesworth (scrimpingmommy1.blogspot.co.uk) came up with the solution for me - 'Apron for Love' Online Class.  I could purchase from Amanda a set of 6 card tutorials with all the project pieces (I even purchased the stamp and die set as well) and these hopefully would get my creative juices flowing with this particular set.  These are the cards I made and I can tell I can't wait to make more of my own designs now too!  Thank you Amanda, you are a Star! 🌟








No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 3

Incredible Like You (2) Second set of 4 cards created from the card kit from Stampin' Up 'Incredible Like Y...