Saturday 27 January 2018

Birthday Owl Experience

Birthday Owl Experience


My best friend Deana has been keeping a big secret from me.  She has been planning this birthday experience with my husband Simon too.  I had to cancel going to a Card Crafting afternoon due to today but I was not told why.  All I knew was that I had to keep today free from any other events.  I had no idea what to expect.  I asked my husband what I should wear and he said that what I was wearing yesterday would be fine (jeans and my owl shirt) not realising why.  I actually changed my shirt until I found out what my surprise was and then I changed back of course!

Here is a selection of the photographs that were taken by my husband during the 2 hours Steve from the Yorkshire Owl Experience and his beautiful 5 owls were with us in our conservatory.



This is Charlie (Little Owl)


This is Jack (Barn Owl)





This is Amber (African - Southern White Faced Scops Owl)





This is Dusty (Tawny Owl)




This is Casper (Eagle Owl)



I held all the owls and my husband (Simon) and friends (Deana and Frankie) were also able to hold the owls too.  My cheeks were aching after the experience from so much smiling.  The owls were so well behaved, they are reared from chicks by hand by Steve.  They allowed us to hold them, stroke them and Amber was so happy on me she started purring and eventually laid her head down on my shirt and closed her eyes.  It was AMAZING!

I can't thank my pal Deana enough, I love her loads.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 3

Incredible Like You (2) Second set of 4 cards created from the card kit from Stampin' Up 'Incredible Like Y...