Tuesday 24 July 2018

Butterfly Flutterby Easel Cards

Butterfly Flutterby Easel Cards

From one of the Papercraft Magazines (I am sorry but I can't remember which one) the free gift inside was enough card stock and envelopes to make 4 Easel cards with butterflies (die cut images and cardboard transfers).  There was also patterned paper and some sentiments too.  Below are the  cards I made from these resources:




I used the stripes of patterned paper for the stoppers on the Easel cards and added sentiments and embellishments where I thought necessary.  For example, I put pearls down the body of the die cut butterflies, I added ribbons and bows in some areas and I also applied Nuvo drops in red in different parts of the cards.  (These have to be left to dry for at least 24 hours)  

Finally, I used some more of the butterfly images and sentiments on the envelopes along with the stamped sentiment "Happy Mail" and the stamped image of the duckling delivering the mail.  When one of these envelopes drops onto the mat of a recipient they are bound to know that there is something lovely inside for them and not a bill!

If you have enjoyed finding out about these Easel card, then please leave me some feedback.  Thank you so much for joining me in my blog and until next time, keep crafting!

Lorraine
:O)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 3

Incredible Like You (2) Second set of 4 cards created from the card kit from Stampin' Up 'Incredible Like Y...