Tuesday 23 October 2018

Tufted Embossing Folder

Tufted Embossing Folder

Stamp With Joy FaceBook Group Week 41, card sketch challenge looked like this: 


My take on this sketch challenge started with the Tufted Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder; which I ran through my Big Shot on a piece of 'Blushing Bride' card stock.  I then used my alcohol markers to colour in the DSP (Designer Series Paper) that was gifted to me; but unfortunately is now retired.  This I layered on pieces of 'Blushing Bride' card stock; which was then layered on pieces of 'Whisper White' card stock.

The ribbon was from my craft stash.  The sentiment die and sentiment were both gifted to me by friends who are also crafters.  The finishing embellishment was to add small pearls to each joining section on the 'Blushing Bride' card stock that had been through the Tufted Embossing Folder.


I got quite a lot of lovely comments/feedback from other Stamp with Joy members regarding this project.  This week's sketch wasn't as hard as it first looked.

If you have enjoyed visiting my blog please leave me some feedback/comments, thank you.

Until next time, keep crafting!

Lorraine
:O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 3

Incredible Like You (2) Second set of 4 cards created from the card kit from Stampin' Up 'Incredible Like Y...