Sunday 21 October 2018

Wishing You Well

Wishing You Well

Ian Potter set a Design Team challenge for us on Stampin' For All Face Book group - to design a card from one of the current Stampin' Up Catalogues.  

I am also going to use this same design for the SUO challenge (#SUOC209) this week which is to design a card from the Stampin' Up Holiday Catalogue.  

This is my design for both these challenges, I used Stampin' Up 'Wishing You Well' stamp set for the image and the sentiment.  I used one of the large cards from the Stampin' Up 'Delightfully Detailed Memories & More' Pack which had some Blackberry Bliss colour on it.  I then backed the stamped image on Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow card stock.  

The image is stamped in Mossy Meadow and Blackberry Bliss ink.  I absolutely love how the 'ribbon' stamp stamps out.  


This stamp set image is so delicate, I can see me using it in many other projects in the future.  Thank you for coming to my blog and if you liked this projects please leave me some feedback/comments.

Till next time, keep crafting!

Lorraine
:O) 


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! One of my favorite stamp sets. Beautiful choice of colors and design. Thank you so much for participating at SUOChallenges.com for our Holiday Catalog challenge. Our new challenge is going up on October 23, 2018, and we hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cindy for your comments on my project. This was the first time I have used this stamp set, but I certainly will be using it more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stamp set and you've made a really lovely project!! Perfect for our challenge using the Holiday Catalogue. So glad you joined in the fun with us at SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julia, I wasn't sure about this stamp set initially but now I love it. It works in all colours so its so versatile.

    ReplyDelete

Week 3

Incredible Like You (2) Second set of 4 cards created from the card kit from Stampin' Up 'Incredible Like Y...