Thursday 8 March 2018

Watercolour Rose

Watercolour Rose


In my craft stash I had a Blue card base (6 x 4"), so I cut a piece of White card stock a little bit smaller to go inside to write the greeting on.  I then cut a piece of gold foil card stock (3 3/4 x 4") and adhered this to the card base using wet glue.  I cut a piece of watercolour paper (3 3/4 x 3 1/2") and stamped a large floral stamp of a Rose in black Stazon Ink using my stamp positioning tool to get a good dark outline.  

I then used my ARTEZA watercolour pens to colour the image.  I added three blue sequins with wet glue at the base of the image.  When dry I adhered this to the gold layer with foam strips and then covered the whole flower with Wink of Stella to add some bling!

The sentiment "With Love" was die cut on my Big Shot with gold foil card stock.  It was too big to go straight onto the card base so I cut it into two pieces.  The extra hearts I adhered inside the card.  

This completed my project.  I would love to know what you think about my project, so please leave a comment.  Thank you.

Till next time, keep crafting!


Lorraine

:o)

2 comments:

Week 3

Incredible Like You (2) Second set of 4 cards created from the card kit from Stampin' Up 'Incredible Like Y...