Thursday 8 March 2018

Pretty Floral 'Hello' Card

Pretty Floral 'Hello' Card


This A2 card base was already embossed when purchased, so I decided to use my Prismacolor Pencils to colour in the images.  I used three different shades of orange for the large flowers, two shades of red for the smaller flowers.  Then a dark blue for the tiny flowers.  All the flowers had orange in the middles.  I used two different shades of green for the stems and all the leaves.  I added some Wink of Stella to the flowers to add a bit of bling!

I used my stamp positioning tool to stamp the sentiment 'Hello' in black Memento Ink to ensure that I got a clear, dark image. I stamped this 3 times.  For the bow, I tied a piece of dark green embroidery thread  and glued it at the top left-hand corner of the card base with wet glue.

On the front of the envelope, I stamp a long border.  The long flower border filled the bottom edge of the envelope.  This completed my project. 

I would love to know what you think about my project, so please leave a comment.  Thank you.

Till next time, keep crafting!


Lorraine

:o)

2 comments:

Week 3

Incredible Like You (2) Second set of 4 cards created from the card kit from Stampin' Up 'Incredible Like Y...