Saturday 19 May 2018

Stampin' Up - Colour Me Happy Card Kit

Stampin' Up - Colour Me Happy Card Kit 

I was lucky enough to be gifted a Stampin' Up 'Colour Me Happy' Card Kit from a Stampin' Up Demonstrator; I had only one problem I did not have the stamp set 'Colour Me Happy' to be able to stamp the images and sentiments to complete this Card Kit.  Then my crafty pal, Gaynor Boyce came to the rescue; she had the stamp set and sent it up with the cards from the Cancer Card Challenge for me to borrow.  Thank you  Gaynor. x

If you want to see what to do with each card then Stampin' Up have their own YouTube channel and this Card Kit is featured on there.  It is called 'Color Me Happy Card Kit using Stampin' Blends' and was published on November 2nd, 2017.    

The Card Kit makes 16 cards, (x4) Thank you cards, (x4) Oh Hello cards, (x4) Celebrate cards and (x4) So Happy For You cards.  I really enjoyed putting these cards together because there are a lot of different elements to each card design from stamping, colouring images, laying down washi tape, tying bows with Baker's Twine to adding final embellishments like sequins and rhinestones. 

I stamped with Memento Black Ink as was recommended in the instructions and I coloured in the images with my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Marker Pens.  

Below are the photographs of the four different types of cards that can be created with this Card Kit.






I cannot choose a favourite from any of these four cards but the Card Kit has certainly increased my Card supply for next month's (June) 'Birthday', 'Thank you' and 'Hi' cards that I have planned to send out for the Card Challenge I set myself in January 2018.  To date I have sent out 80 of my handmade cards to family, friends and craft friends all with a handwritten note inside to each recipient.  I will continue this challenge until the end of December this year and see what total I get to.  If you would like to receive one of my handmade cards for your birthday, or as just as a "Hi" from me, please let me know your birthday date and a your mailing address through my email: lorraine.turner@me.com or on PM on FaceBook. 

To complete my projects, I went onto the envelopes.  I stamped the sentiment "Happy Mail" and a n image of a duckling delivering an envelope in the top left-hand corners of each. 

I would love to know what you think of my projects, please leave me a comment, thank you.

Till next time, keep crafting!

Lorraine
:O)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 3

Incredible Like You (2) Second set of 4 cards created from the card kit from Stampin' Up 'Incredible Like Y...