Monday 6 August 2018

Colourful Dragons

Colourful Dragons 



My Colour Challenge Project using these colours is: 


Initially, I used my paper trimmer to cut a Lavender card base (8 1/4 x 5 7/8" scored at 4 1/8"), then I cut (x2) white card stock layers (5 5/8 x 3 7/8") one for the outside as a layer and the other inside the card for the greeting to be written on.  Then I found a piece of patterned paper with the flowers on it that was recognisably lilacs, mauves and lavenders as the mat (5 3/8 x 3 5/8").  These were adhered straight onto each other with double sided tape.  

Then on the white piece of card stock (1 x 3 1/2") I stamped the sentiment 'Here's a Birthday Flyby'.  I stamped a dragon on the inside white card stock too.  On some scrap white card stock I stamped the big dragon and the little dragon.  On the envelope, I stamped the little dragon and the sentiment "Happy Mail" along with the image of the duckling delivering the letter; which helps the recipient of this card know that they are not receiving a bill!

I coloured my two images of the the dragons in peaches and corals from my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers range of pens. I fussy cut these two images out using my snips.  White highlights were added to the dragons using my white gel pen and Lilac Nuvo Drops were put in groups on the sentiment card stock.  The sentiment and the images of the dragons were popped up on foam pads.  This completed my project.    

If you have enjoyed my project today and want to give me some feedback/comments that would be great, thank you.  Till the next project, keep crafting!

Lorraine
:O) 

                                          

2 comments:

  1. Awww I love this - such a cute card Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Vickie, I am quite behind on my blog at the moment. Need to stop crafting and get blogging! :O) LOL

    ReplyDelete

Week 3

Incredible Like You (2) Second set of 4 cards created from the card kit from Stampin' Up 'Incredible Like Y...