Tuesday 23 October 2018

Follow Your Dream (Part 2)

Follow Your Dream (Part 2)

After the crafting class 'Follow Your Dream' with Anna Pickering, I had some card stock pieces left over.  Particularly, I have die cut the 6 white feathers out of the Whisper White card stock very carefully as suggested by Anna so that I could use this in a project.  I had an extra white card stock feather, I die-cut an additional 'dream' sentiment out of the middle of the Brown card stock on the previous card as it would not be seen.  I also created an extra set of the embossed feathers too.

So to create my own project from 'left-overs, additional pieces' I first cut a piece of gold foil the same size as the piece of white card stock and ran it through the Big Shot in the Rungao 'Circles' Embossing Folder.  I prepared a top-folding card base, adhered two strips of gold ribbon at the base of this and adhered the sentiment and feather directly onto the card base.  Next I off-set the white card stock with the embossed gold card stock adhered the two together and 'popped' up on foam pads.  Finally, the small embossed feathers were adhered to the bottom right-hand corner of the white card stock.



It is always useful to be frugal with your craft stash and look after the small pieces as well as the larger ones.  You never know when you might need a particular colour or size.   If you have enjoyed finding out about this project, please leave me some feedback/comments I really appreciate these.

Till next time, keep crafting!

Lorraine
:O)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 3

Incredible Like You (2) Second set of 4 cards created from the card kit from Stampin' Up 'Incredible Like Y...