Tuesday 23 October 2018

Fun in the Sun


Fun in the Sun


Ann Melvin, (Administrator/Developer) of the FaceBook Group 'Positively Papercraft' set a Week 6 sketch challenge on 6th August 2018.  The sketch was as below:



My take on this sketch challenge is as below:


With it being August, I felt that it was important to create a project that projected this fact.  I absolutely love strawberries and when the tennis at Wimbeldon is on; 'strawberries' play a big part in that too.  The patterned paper I received in my craft magazine along with a page of sentiment tags.  

I paired the patterned paper with Stampin' Up 'Lovely Lipstick' and 'Blushing Bride' card stocks.  I fussy cut one of the strawberries and stalk and the two hearts were from my craft stash.  It is surprising what you can find in your stash when you put your mind to it!  

If you have enjoyed finding out about this project, please leave me some comments/feedback it is always appreciated.  

Till next time, keep crafting!

Lorraine
:O)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 3

Incredible Like You (2) Second set of 4 cards created from the card kit from Stampin' Up 'Incredible Like Y...