Tuesday 23 October 2018

You Make Me Smile

You Make Me Smile

Gaynor Boyce, Administrator of "Stamp with Joy", FaceBook Group set a sketch challenge for us crafters on 13th August 2018 - Week 33.  The sketch is below: 



My card design using the sketch turned out like this.  I used my Stampin' Up 'Delightfully Detailed Memories & More' Cards; along with Blackberry Bliss and Grapefruit Grove card stock.  I also used the 'Wood Textures' DSP (Designer Series Paper/Patterned Paper) in between the coloured card stocks and 'Nature's Poem' DSP on the front.  The skeleton leaves in Blackberry bliss, Grapefruit Grown are adorable!  The sentiment shape was from the 'Memories & More' pack as was the sentiment.  As you can see the sentiment would not fit onto the shape because it was set out in line; so I cut up the words and arranged these onto the circular shape instead.  The flower embellishment I created using a tiny flower punch and the leaves from the 'I love it!  




This card has already been sent out to one of my friends and from her response I know she liked it.  If you like it too, please can you leave me some feedback/comments that would amazing! 

Till next time, keep crafting!

Lorraine
:O) 


4 comments:

  1. I really like your cards, Lorraine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Rosalie I very much appreciate your feedback. xxx

      Delete
  2. Very pretty card Lorraine and I like how you broke the sentiment up. Now I am well Lorraine I am getting back to my favourite pastime and my much neglected blog. Thank you for my birthday card, it was amazing. Much love and hope you are keeping well. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your comment, I haven't cut up a sentiment before but it wouldn't fit on the shape. I would definitely do it again though, I loved the effect. Keep well. xx

      Delete

Week 3

Incredible Like You (2) Second set of 4 cards created from the card kit from Stampin' Up 'Incredible Like Y...