Thursday 18 October 2018

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday!

On Wednesday 8th August, Karen McClure set this sketch challenge for those of us on 'Stampin' For All' FaceBook site. 


This is my take on this sketch.  I firstly, embossed the card base front with a 'Happy Birthday' embossing folder and then a curved edgelit die on the bottom edge.  I added some birthday patterned paper on the inside of the card base that would then be seen through the acetate that I attached to the front panel.  The candles were cut from scraps of glitter paper, the candle flames were die cut from a leaf die I had in my stash.  

On the envelope I stamped an image from a retired Stampin' Up stamp set called 'Celebration Time".




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 3

Incredible Like You (2) Second set of 4 cards created from the card kit from Stampin' Up 'Incredible Like Y...