Thursday 18 October 2018

Oh Happy Day

Oh Happy Day

I purchased 'Oh Happy Day' Card Kit from Stampin' Up because I was in need of some birthday cards very quickly because I had cleared my card stash during the month of September.  The cards were used for my individual hand-made card challenge; sent out to friends and family members.  On this challenge I also send out #RAK (Random Act of Kindness) cards, cards to say 'Hi' and also to say 'Thank You'.  So I need quite a lot of cards every month.

This card set appealed to me because it had different sized card bases available and lots and lots of additional elements to add to the designs.  I kept to the instructions generally but I did make some changes to the designs.  The main change was the sentiments, I used the stamps provided but I used my own sentiment stamps too.  

This card kit makes 20 cards with envelopes, there is an black ink spot, a stamp block, a selection of sentiment stamps and even dimensionals to adhere the elements to the card bases.  I loved putting these cards together so much I ordered myself another kit.  The cards on the right-hand side are from the second kit I purchased.  Again, I made some changes to the card layout, sentiment and use of some embellishments.  It was fun to see how the cards could be changed slightly and look so different.  (there are still some of the second card kit to complete, so watch this space!) 






























  









If you have enjoyed my blog, please leave me some feedback/comments as these are useful to me in my crafting development.

Till next time, keep crafting!

Lorraine
:O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 3

Incredible Like You (2) Second set of 4 cards created from the card kit from Stampin' Up 'Incredible Like Y...