Sunday 28 January 2018

Alternate Designs for the Perennial Birthday Card Kit

Alternate Designs for the Perennial Birthday Card Kit


I have since my post on the 23rd of this month where I showed all 4 designs of the cards made up.  Today I have 3 designs which use the resources available in the kit but the original designs have been changed a little.  It wasn't easy I can tell you, I kept wanting to go back to the original designs.

 Card (A)

 Card (B)

Card (C)

I have decided to make up the rest of the cards in the original designs unless any other creative designs come to fruition whilst I am crafting.   Let me know if you like any of these new designs. 
Thank you. 

Please leave a comment because I would love to know what you think about my project.  Thank you.


Till next time, keeping crafting!


Lorraine

:o)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 3

Incredible Like You (2) Second set of 4 cards created from the card kit from Stampin' Up 'Incredible Like Y...