Thursday 25 January 2018

Birthday Thanks

BIRTHDAY THANKS

I would like to thank all my family and friends for the birthday wishes I was sent yesterday.  Some of these were by post in the way of birthday cards, some were sent via Face Book.  No matter how these were sent I was overwhelmed by everyone's words of kindness.  

When I got my diagnosis in October 2014, never did I think I would make it to 51; 3 years laters (neither did the doctors!).  Fighting this disease has made me more thankful for each and every birthday, which is not the normal response when someone reaches a certain age!  Last year, I had the most wonderful 50th birthday bash in a 60s style with friends and family.  It does not seem that a year has passed already but it has.  A friend posted a great photo from the party and I thought it would be great to show it here on my blog.  


I would also like to say thank you to my husband (Simon), daughter (Beckii) and son (Joel) and his partner (Naomi) for the fabulous crafty bundles they gave me for my birthday.  An Amazon Wish List comes in handy when family want to know what you want.  Here are three photographs of my three great crafty bundles.



From my daughter Beckii


From my husband (Simon)


From my son (Joel) and his partner (Naomi)

Thank you again to all my family and friends for all the cards, presents and best wishes, I really appreciate it and love you all!  xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 3

Incredible Like You (2) Second set of 4 cards created from the card kit from Stampin' Up 'Incredible Like Y...