Thursday 15 February 2018

A2 Card Files

A2 Card Files



This week for Stamping for Joy the challenge is to create a 3D project.  Now all week I have been thinking of what to make.  I wanted to make something that I was going to be able to use or send to someone else so they could use it.  Gaynor Boyce had made a A2 card file on You Tube A2 Card Holder. I liked this and could definitely use one of these but I did not want to copy her one.  

I then went searching on Pininterest and I found a lady called LeeAnn Greff who had made an A2 card file with three sections and a box.  So I went onto You Tube and found her channel, watched her video tutorial and she was giving out a PDF on her blog with the template for the file and box for a  Magazine Style Card Organiser.  

So I printed off the templates and created three files and a box to sit them in.  There was even the sizes for the DSP too.  I decided to adhere my three files together which meant I only needed two side pieces of DSP.  The DSP I have to thank Gaynor Boyce for, she sent me a bundle of paper for my birthday and this went so well with my chosen card stock Coral (as my bedroom has coral on one wall).  I had some flower ribbon/lace which I glued all around the box and I cut three flower off and glued them to the front of the files.  The flowers looked pretty but they seemed to be missing something - a bit of bling!  So I added a pearl to the centre of each of the flowers, now they were complete.  My project was finished and I uploaded it to  Face Book Stamping with Joy site.  

I would love to know what you think about my project, so please leave a comment.  Thank you.

Till next time, keep crafting!

Lorraine

:o)

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome project Lorraine, I really love the colours choices :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Week 3

Incredible Like You (2) Second set of 4 cards created from the card kit from Stampin' Up 'Incredible Like Y...