Saturday 17 February 2018

Cats

Cats Birthday Card

I made this project for the Inspire Create Challenge #011 Sketch Challenge.  


Initially I cut an A2 card base out of red card stock.  I then cut a white piece of card stock 1/8" smaller and adhered this to the card base.  In my stash I found a piece of Designer Series Paper (DSP) which was a pale blue/pink which again I cut 1/8" smaller than the white card stock.  On the DSP I stamped a ball of wool in blue ink randomly.  I stamped a ball of wool inside the card on the white card stock which had been adhered for the greeting to be written on. It was stamped on the outside of the envelope too.

Before adhering this to the white card stock I wrapped two different ribbons around the width of the DSP and also wrapped dark blue Baker's Twine around three times.  

Next in my stash I found two scalloped white card stock rectangles, on these I stamped two different cat images in Memento Black Ink.  I coloured these with my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.  The background I coloured with my Prismacolor Colored Pencils and blended with my Zest liquid.  These I adhered to the top of the card.

Finally, I cut out a stitched circle die on my Big Shot and stamped the sentiment 'With Love On Your Special Day' in Black Memento Ink.  This I adhered to the ribbon.  To finish off the embellishment I added blue gems to the sentiment.  My project was then finished!

I would love to know what you think about my project, so please leave a comment.  Thank you.

Till next time, keep crafting!

Lorraine

:o)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 3

Incredible Like You (2) Second set of 4 cards created from the card kit from Stampin' Up 'Incredible Like Y...