Saturday 17 February 2018

Embossed Rose Birthday Card

Embossed Rose Birthday Card 

  

To make my project I initially cut an A2 base card in kraft card stock, I then cut a strip of red card stock that went from the left hand side to the right hand side with a small border at both the top and the bottom.  On top of this I glued a half a white Dollie.  

Then I cut another piece of kraft card stock, on this I used Versamark to create an outline of glue which the white embossing powder adhered to.  This I then heat embossed.  I then repeated this process again a second time.  Using my Memento inks I painted the rose with my water colour brush.  When dry I stamp the sentiment 'Happy Birthday' in black Memento ink in the bottom right hand corner.  Three pearls went into the top right hand corner as embellishment.  

To finish off my project I wrapped white ribbon around the left hand side of the kraft card stock and tied a white bow which I glued to the base of the rose stem.  This kraft card stock was then adhered to the card base with foam tape.  

Inside the card I put a piece of white card stock to write the greeting and stamped a small red rose to tie this in with the main image on the front of the card.  This was also replicated on the front of the envelope.  My project was then finished!


I would love to know what you think about my project, so please leave a comment.  Thank you.

Till next time, keep crafting!

Lorraine

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 3

Incredible Like You (2) Second set of 4 cards created from the card kit from Stampin' Up 'Incredible Like Y...