Sunday 11 February 2018

Hearts, Hearts and More Hearts - CFC#192

Hearts, Hearts and More Hearts


This card was created for the CAS-ual Friday Challenge CFC#192 - Hearts, Hearts and More Hearts.

How I created my card:

Firstly I selected a 4x4" white card base pre-folded card from my stash.  I then sent the front panel through the Big Shot in an embossing folder with hearts on it.  To make some of these hearts 'pop' I blended Lady Bug Memento Dewdrop Ink from the centre outwards.  

Next I found some red ribbon in my stash and I adhered this to both sides of the front panel using Red Sticky Tape.  I tied a bow with my Bow Maker and adhered this with wet glue to the left hand side ribbon.  

For the sentiment I cut out 4 'Love' in white card stock and 1 in red and then adhered these together with my Quicky Glue Pen one on top of each other, ensuring the red one went on the top.  I left this to dry.

I was going to cut out heart framelits of different sizes but when I looked in my die folder I found this little fella.  A 'Tatty Ted' holding a heart so I ran him through the Big Shot twice (in case of a boo-boo when colouring him) on white card stock.  I used my new Zing Water Colour Pens to colour him in.  When he was dry (which did not take long) I added Wink of Stella to the heart and I put him onto a 'Wobbler' (that I had bought for me by my best buddy at Christmas).  After I had adhered him to the front of the card I could not stop wobbling him.  So much fun!  But he was not finished, so I then with my white gel pen drew in the hight light on the heart and with black Nuvo drops I added dimension to his eyes.  Lastly I adhered the sentiment at the top of the front panel with wet glue.  

My project was finished!

I would love to know what you think about my project, so please leave a comment.  Thank you.

Till next time, keep crafting!

Lorraine

:o)

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! The embossed background is so perfect for this card. Thanks for playing along at the Casual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marcia for your feedback, I love embossing folders for creating backgrounds on my cards. I have quite a few now in my craft stash. xx

    ReplyDelete

Week 3

Incredible Like You (2) Second set of 4 cards created from the card kit from Stampin' Up 'Incredible Like Y...