Sunday 11 March 2018

Beautiful Peacock #2

Beautiful Peacock #2


This being Mother's Day means I have been quite busy with visits from both my daughter (Beckii and her partner Tom) and my son (Joel).  After they had left, I went back upstairs to rest and I looked on my laptop at my emails.  I had an email from Color Throwdown reminding me about the Color Challenge ctd#483 that was closing tomorrow Monday 12th March.  I had not realised that this challenge was due, so I thought I would 'Kill Two Birds With One Stone' as they say because I had another challenge due too which was a Sketch Challenge with MFT.  

So I decided to create the Sketch Challenge but in the colours from the Color Throwdown Challenge (Coral, Green and Kraft).  It is a new stamp set that I have just got through the Sale-A-Bration at Stampin' Up.   I chose this particular stamp set as I have seen so many different designs created with it on Pininterest that I thought it would be very versatile.  I stamped the image in Coral and Green and I chose a designer series paper in Coral and some Green card stock too.  I carried on the colours inside the card and on the envelope.  I think the Kraft card stock A2 (5 3/4 x 4") top folding card base sets of the Peacock as the 'Star of the Show'.   To complete my design I added 5 small pearls to the main tail feathers.  This completed my project.



I would love to know what you think about my project, so please leave a comment.  Thank you.

Till next time, keep crafting!


Lorraine

:o)


6 comments:

  1. Love the peacock and vibrant colours Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the Color Throwdown Challenges wouldn't miss them for the world.

      Delete
  3. Pretty card! I like the circular accents and the pearls :)

    ReplyDelete

Week 3

Incredible Like You (2) Second set of 4 cards created from the card kit from Stampin' Up 'Incredible Like Y...