Saturday 17 March 2018

Bella & Friend

Bella & Friend


Color Throwdown #484 is a Colour Challenge to include the colours as above.  My project for this challenge is below. 


To create my project I first found a (5 x 5") White ready-made card base in my craft stash.  I then cut a another piece of White card stock measuring (4 3/4 x 3 1/2"), on this I stamped stems and leaves of different flowers from the 'Delightful Daisy' stamp set in Memento Cottage Ivy ink.  I used my stamp positioner tool in order to get a good clear image.  After stamping all the greenery, including some inside the card and on the envelope too to continue the theme throughout I then stamped all the flowers in Memento Elderberry ink.  Next I ran this piece of card stock through my Big Shot in the brick embossing folder.  To get a more positive wall effect, I then used my sponge dauber with Memento Grey Flannel ink across the embossed card stock.

I measured where the top of the wall was going to finish on the front panel of the card base and I marked this lightly with a pencil.  Then with a stamp from 'Bella & Friends' I inked up the turtle in Memento Cottage Ivy and Bella with Stampin' Up Basic Grey ink and stamped this image just above my pencil marks.  Next I rubbed out the pencil marks.  I then used JG5 Spectrum Noir Alcohol marker to fill in parts of the turtle and BP7 Spectrum Noir Alcohol marker to define Bella's collar and heart pendant.  I then stamped the sentiment 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' in Memento Elderberry ink in the top left-hand corner of the card base.

Finally the embossed card stock had to be adhered to the card base.  I used foam pads to do this in order to get some dimension on the card.  This completed my project.  

I would love to know what you think about my projects, so please leave a comment.  Thank you.

Till next time, keep crafting!


Lorraine

:o)



1 comment:

  1. Wow! Fantastic card Lorraine love the cute little dog and the stamping up flowers

    ReplyDelete

Week 3

Incredible Like You (2) Second set of 4 cards created from the card kit from Stampin' Up 'Incredible Like Y...