Saturday 7 April 2018

Decoupage Cards (set 3)

Decoupage Cards (set 3)

So following on from the last set of Decoupage Cards I had designs which were more feminine on each of these I added extra ribbon and bows were appropriate.  Inside two I had printed birthday verses which I adhered inside using double sided tape.  On the other two I printed the sentiments one stamp was "a little note to say Thank You" and the other stamp was "Happy Birthday".  





This last decoupage card is slight different as it is a 'telescope technique' because the pieces are going from large to small images.  

Finally on all the envelopes I stamped a set of 4 flowers to continue the theme of the material of the dresses and also the duck delivering an envelope and the sentiment 'Happy Mail' so my recipients would know that their mail was not a bill!  This completed all my projects.

I would love to know what you think about my projecta, so please leave a comment.  Thank you.

Till next time, keep crafting!



Lorraine

:o)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 3

Incredible Like You (2) Second set of 4 cards created from the card kit from Stampin' Up 'Incredible Like Y...