Saturday 7 April 2018

Masculine Cards

Masculine Cards

In the kit for card making I got from Create & Craft along with quite a lot of Decoupage cards there was also card toppers and backing card stock to create Masculine cards.  On this blog page are two of the Masculine cards I created using the toppers and other card stock available.


For the card above I selected a scalloped ready-made white card base (6 x 6").  I then trimmed a blue spotted piece of card stock to (5 1/2 x 1 3/4') and also cut 2 x (1 1/4") circles out on the Big Shot using the same card stock.  The other card stock used measured (5 1/2 x 3 1/3"), on this piece I rounded the corners on the top and bottom on the right-hand side.  The two pieces of card stock were adhered butt up together directly onto the card base.  The two circles were adhered straight on top at the right-hand corner directly under each other.  Then the card topper was put on top using foam pads slightly off centre.  Inside I stamped a row of stars continuing the stars from the sentiment on the card topper.  This completed this project.


This card was put onto a White ready-made card base (5 1/2 x 5 1/2").  I then trimmed a piece of blue plaid card stock to (5 1/4 x 5 1/4") and adhered this straight to the card base.  The card topper was then added using foam pads.  I stamped a row of stars inside the card to continue the theme from the front of the card.  This completed this project.

The row of stars were also stamped on both envelopes as was 'Happy Mail' sentiment and the duck and the envelope image which tells the recipients that their mail is not a Bill!  


I would love to know what you think about my projecta, so please leave a comment.  Thank you.

Till next time, keep crafting!



Lorraine

:o)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 3

Incredible Like You (2) Second set of 4 cards created from the card kit from Stampin' Up 'Incredible Like Y...