Tuesday 24 April 2018

RAK - Random Acts of Kindness

RAK - Random Acts of Kindness

I have only recently joined the Face Book Group 'RAK' which stands for Random Acts of Kindness.  This is where card crafters from around the world can send a hand-made card using Stampin' Up products to any other member of the group.  

When I found my recent RAKs on the door mat after the Postman had been; I was beaming from ear to ear when I realised that they were RAK cards.  The first to arrive was from the lovely Shannon Aydukovic in the USA.  Shannon told me in her note that she was sending me a RAK because we were both new to the Face Book group.


The second one arrived today all the way from Canada.  Bonnie Sanche sent this one to me with a note attached which said "I hope this card travels safely from Calgary, Alberta, Canada to bring you a smile."  At the base of the note was "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted - Aesop".


Both beautiful cards ladies, thank you both. 

Lorraine 
heart-and-crafts.blogspot.co.uk

:O)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 3

Incredible Like You (2) Second set of 4 cards created from the card kit from Stampin' Up 'Incredible Like Y...