Saturday 7 April 2018

Super-Dad

Super-Dad

I found a 'Happy Father's Day' ready-made card in my craft stash with a square aperture (3 x 3"), so I looked in my files containing my cross-stitch patterns (Male theme file) and found a superhero image and on another pattern found the word 'Dad'; both of which would fit inside the aperture.

Next I cut some Aida slightly bigger than the square aperture on the card and got out my spare embroidery threads to use on this design.  Below is the finished cross-stitched card.


To continue the theme of 'Super Hero' inside the card I stamped the male superhero from Stampin' Up "Everyday Hero" stamp set.


I stamped a 'WOW' and a large spark in the bottom left-hand corner of the envelope, these were part of the Stampin' Up "Everyday Hero" stamp set too and it continued the theme onto the envelope.  


Also, I stamped my familiar 'Happy Mail' sentiment and duck delivering an envelope in the top left-hand corner of the envelope too.  This lets the recipient know that this is not a Bill!  This completed this project.



I would love to know what you think about my project, so please leave a comment.  Thank you.

Till next time, keep crafting!



Lorraine

:o) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 3

Incredible Like You (2) Second set of 4 cards created from the card kit from Stampin' Up 'Incredible Like Y...