Thursday 31 May 2018

One Sheet Wonder (12 x 12") Thank You Cards

One Sheet Wonder (12 x 12") Thank You Cards 

Crafter Gaynor Boyce (and my friend) demonstrated on her YouTube channel how to create 14 cards from one sheet of 12 x 12" patterned paper/card.  I need 'Thank You' cards to thank the crafters for all the handmade cards they have made for the Cancer Card Challenge.  On her blog page she has the diagram for the cutting and full written instructions too.  


I chose a piece of 12 x 12" patterned paper with coloured stars on it so that I could add stars as embellishment on each card too.  I die cut the sentiment 'Many Thanks' (x21) in a light pink card stock and then (x14) in a dark pink card stock.  Each of the sentiments had (x3) light pink die cuts and (x1) dark pink die cut on the top.  In my craft stash I found a white ribbon with the words 'Thank You' running through it and used this on all of the cards in some way as well.  My 14 Thank You Cards are photographed below.  


The insides of the cards were left empty so that there was plenty of space to write to the recipients.  But on each envelope I stamped the sentiment "Happy Mail" and the image of the duckling delivering the mail.  This helps the recipient/s know that when this envelope drops on their doormat that it is not a bill!  

I thoroughly enjoyed making these cards, I would love to know what you think of them too.  Any feedback would be appreciated.  

Till next time, keep crafting!

Lorraine
:O)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 3

Incredible Like You (2) Second set of 4 cards created from the card kit from Stampin' Up 'Incredible Like Y...