Tuesday 5 June 2018

Celebrate Birthday

Celebrate Birthday

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge  #CFC200 8th Birthday Celebration!  This week's challenge is a birthday one because CAS-ual Fridays are turning 8!  What a great way to celebrate in getting us crafters to create birthday cards for a special occasion.  


My submission for this challenge is photographed below:


So in creating my entry I cut a white card base (5 3/4 x 4 1/8") and a white card stock layer (5 1/2 x 3 7/8").  Then on my Big Shot I cut out (1") numerals in white card stock and the word 'Celebrate' too.  These were cut out more than once to ensure that there was enough to fill the card front and the 'Celebrate' words were going to be adhered together to make them more pronounced on the card.  As was the numeral '8'.  I cut (x1) '8' and (x1) 'Celebrate' in gold foil card stock too. 

The white card stock layer was adhered straight to the card base with double sided tape.  The numerals were adhered randomly to the white card stock layer with wet glue.  The numeral '8' pieces were adhered one on top of the other; with the gold foil layer on the top.  As was the word 'Celebrate'.  The numeral '8' was adhered in the bottom right-hand corner and the word 'Celebrate' was adhered over the top of the other numerals on a diagonal.

Next came the envelope, I stamped the sentiment 'Happy Mail' on the front as well as the image of the duckling delivering the mail.  This helps the recipient of my cards know that they are not receiving a bill! 

This completed the project.  If you have liked my project, please let me know by giving me some feedback thank you.

Till next time, keep crafting!

Lorraine
:O)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 3

Incredible Like You (2) Second set of 4 cards created from the card kit from Stampin' Up 'Incredible Like Y...