Tuesday 26 June 2018

RAKs

RAKs (Random Acts of Kindness)

So I have received a few RAKs over the past few months and I thought I would put them all on together.  Here are the beautiful cards I have been sent as Random Acts of Kindness from card crafters I do not know up until receiving their fabulous cards which I display on my bedroom windowsill as long as I can until there is no more room for any more.


This one is from the lovely Sue Wright in Tennessee United States. 


This special card came all the way from Australia from Jacqui Vaughan.


Kylie and Bruno Bertucci from Australia sent me this gorgeous Hand Delivered Get Well Soon Card. 


The caring Sally Byrne from Canada sent me this fabulous Comfort Box with all sorts of things for me to eat, drink and wear.


Ellie Pecker Svihus from the United States sent me this beautiful Sweet Sugarplum Card. 


This lovely coffee lovers card is from Pat MacDonald in Canada.


Shannon Aydukovic sent me this card from the United States which is so caring as it was not her first RAK to me.  Thank you Shannon.

These two came from a very special crafty friend called Martha Ellis who also gifted me stamps as well.  She is such a generous lady.  


Last but not least this fabulous easel card came from Jessie Burton in Australia.


Thank you to each and everyone of you who have sent me a fabulous card, I will endeavour to return the favour as soon as I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 3

Incredible Like You (2) Second set of 4 cards created from the card kit from Stampin' Up 'Incredible Like Y...