Tuesday 24 July 2018

Beautiful Day

Beautiful Day

Anna Pickering (Stampin' Up Demonstrator) put on a Blends Class on Saturday, 14th July 2018.  During this fabulous afternoon, we were able to stamp the images (the butterfly and the flower) from the 'Beautiful Day' stamp set and explore the use of Blends on these before creating small notelets with the images we liked the best.  

Blending is a great technique to use with the alcohol markers (Blends as Stampin' Up call them).  It is very therapeutic to colour and blend.  I did not complete all my cards so I finished these off at home.  Here is a gallery of my finished designs:


Blending at Anna's



Finished 'Beautiful Day' Flower in Highland Heather  



Finished 'Beautiful Day' Butterfly in Highland Heathers with flower stamped in Basic Grey. 


10 finished cards with either the flower or the butterfly from 'Beautiful Day' stamp set blended using alcohol markers (some Stampin' Up and some Spectrum Noir).











2 comments:

  1. looking good Lorraine. Love this stamp and what you've done with it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Karen, I wish I had this stamp but I haven't luckily I know a kind demonstrator who does. LOL :O) xx

    ReplyDelete

Week 3

Incredible Like You (2) Second set of 4 cards created from the card kit from Stampin' Up 'Incredible Like Y...