Sunday 5 August 2018

Pocket Full of Pansies

Pocket Full of Pansies



My interpretation of this Card Sketch is photographed below.  I used the resources from Issue 11 'Make Special Cards' Magazine which provided patterned papers, push-out die-cuts etc.  


I cut a light blue card base (8 1/4 x 5 7/8 scored at 4 1/8") and then used a piece of Stampin' Up from the "Nature's Poem" DSP for the layer (5 5/8 3 7/8") and another piece of this DSP from the reverse side cut 1/8th smaller so that the scalloped squares had an alternative colour to be on.  

The Big Shot was used to die cut (x4) scalloped squares in the same DSP as the layer.  I then cut on the trimmer (x4) smaller squares for the Pansies to sit on.  I used the push-out Die Cut pieces for the Pansies, the leaves, the Sentiment, the bow, the stitched Rik Rak ribbon too.  All the layers and images were adhered flat with double sided tape because of the sheer number of layers this would have been too bulky if there had been dimensionals as well!

To complete my project, I stamped the sentiment "Happy Mail" on the front of the envelope along with the image of the duckling delivering the mail.  This ensures that the recipient of this card knows it is not a bill! 

If you have enjoyed this projects, please leave me some feedback/comments thank you.  Till next time, keep crafting!

Lorraine
:O)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 3

Incredible Like You (2) Second set of 4 cards created from the card kit from Stampin' Up 'Incredible Like Y...