Sunday 5 August 2018

Varied Vases in Three Colours

Varied Vases in Three Colours



My decision on looking at these colours was to use my Stampin' Up 'Varied Vases' Stamp set.  This is my project created with these three colours.  


So first I have a 'Whisper White' card stock base (8 1/4 x 5 7/8" scored at 4 1/8") with a layer of Stampin' Up 'Lovely Lipstick' card stock (5 5/8 x 3 7/8") and then a mat of Stampin' Up 'Whisper White' card stock (5 3/8 x 3 5/8").  

The white mat has had two opposite corners rounded using Stampin' Up "Detailed Trio" punch and using the same punch the other two corners have had the floral pattern punched.

In the past I had created a stencil using one of the dies from Stampin' Up 'Oh So Eclectic' stamp set; so I used this to sponge out the image using one of the ink colours Bermuda Bay.  Then I punched out two sets of the vases in 'Lovely Lipstick' card stock using the 'Vases Builder' punch.  I stamped the patterned images onto each vase using Night of Navy ink.  The Night of Navy was also used to stamp the shelves and both the sentiments.  The Bermuda Bay ink was used to stamp out the flowers in the long vases and I also stamped all three vases inside the card using this ink colour also.  I used the Lovely Lipstick ink to stamp out the outline of the flowers in one of the vases on the top shelf and stamped off for 2nd generation inking for a paler colour to fill the flowers in.  

Lovely Lipstick card stock was used with the Stampin' Up 'Tailor Tag' punch to create a layer behind the sentiment which was stamped onto a die cut stitched oval in Whisper White card stock (2 x 1 1/4").  The layer and mat card stocks were adhered using double sided tape; as was the oval sentiment to the Tailor Tag.  But the vases and the Tailor Tag were popped up using foam pads to give the card some dimension.

On the front of the envelop I stamped three flower heads in Black Versamark and also stamped the sentiment "Happy Mail" and another image of a duckling delivering the mail; so that the recipient of this card knows it is not a bill!

If you have enjoyed seeing how I put my project together, please leave me some feedback/comments thank you.  Till next time, keep crafting!

Lorraine
:O)   

2 comments:

  1. Lorraine, this is just so beautiful - I love how you stamped the night of nay onto the lovely lipstick - looks awesome. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Vickie for your feedback. :O) xx

    ReplyDelete

Week 3

Incredible Like You (2) Second set of 4 cards created from the card kit from Stampin' Up 'Incredible Like Y...